Wednesday, Sept 4
Gather at 7:00pm, program starts at 7:30
The Almanac on Whyte, 10351 Whyte Ave.
Everybody knows that September is when the literary calendar in Edmonton starts to fill up. There are festivals, workshops, classes, presentations, book launches, and so much more. Join us to help get the season started in the best way possible. Representatives from Edmonton’s literary community will be there to tell you all about what to expect this season and when to expect it. Bring your calendars, diaries, bullet journals, electronic organizers, and shared Google calendars and get ready to fill them up with exciting and engaging programming for writers and lovers of writing across the city and surrounding areas.
- Fawnda Mithrush: Litfest Alberta
- Alicia Chantal and Jessica Coles: Editors Edmonton
- Mary Pinkoski: Regional Writer-in-Residence
- Matthew Stepanic: Edmonton Metro Writer-in-Residence
- Lisa Mulrooney: Parkland Poets
- Amy St. Amand: Bolo Tie Collective
and more to be confirmed soon!